Google Cardboard: S3

Yesterday my teacher showed us a new electronic device. It is called VRH: Virtual Reality Headset on Google Cardboard.
When you look into it you can see somewhere else in the world without actually being there! When you look up in real life, you look up in the headset and you can see the sky. If you look down you can see the footpath underneath you and so on so forth. We looked at the Eiffel Tower, it was like we were right underneath it!
You could see all the people around the tower frozen. I really enjoyed it. We also looked at the Louvre Museum. it was very cool as well.
from Siobhan’s Blog

Today I’m writing about Google cardboard. Google cardboard is a thing were you put your phone in the front of your cardboard, look into the the cardboard and look around. You feel you can see all around you. You can pick a picture of anything like but we chose the Eiffel Tower. You have to download an app called Street Viewon your phone first.
I wish I had one☹️
from John’s Blog 😀
Our teacher has got a Google cardboard. You put an iPhone in the goolel cardboard and look all around you.
We saw the Eiffel tower and the Louvre where the Mona Lisa is kept .
It may not look interesting but it is really cool.
from Aoibhe’s blog