News from Inver National School

News and currents adventures from Inver National School, Inver, Co. Mayo

Making Leaves

February24

Photo 11-02-2014 11 57 11

2

On Tuesday, the 11th of February, our school made cardboard leaves. Two women named Bridie and Aiga came to our school to help us make them. It was really fun making the leaves. On the back of each leaf we were told to write something. On the back of one of my leaves I wrote “Keep Calm and Rock’n’ Roll” and on the front I drew an electric guitar.
1

Today, the 13th of February, we went to see where our leaves would be put. All of our leaves would be put on a handmade tree. This handmade tree was created by an artist in Canada. The artist wanted to get lots of children to design leaves for it and then the tree would be passed around the world! I really enjoyed making the leaves!

The End
By Amy

5
4

Leaf making for the tree in Arus Inis Gluaire on PhotoPeach

2 Comments to

“Making Leaves”

1. March 11th, 2014 at 12:50 pm       Prabhpreet Says:

Wow, looks interesting. I wish at Humberstone Junior Academy we had that type of lesson!

2. March 11th, 2014 at 12:54 pm       Tyreece Says:

Hello, I really enjoyed reading your blog it had very nice things to look at and very nice pictures.Here are some questions for you to answer.

How could you compare your blog to ours?
    Is your population bigger or smaller ?
    If your blog population I s smaller what would you do to make it bigger?Why?

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar