Best Places to Visit: Learning Circle submission to Barry-USA Project:

Cross beach is a lovely place.It is about 10 km south of Belmullet on the mUllet Peninsula.The sand is nice and warm. Some times jellyfish are in the water. I go there every Sunday.

Sometimes I go there and I lie down on the beach.

I go there every Sunday. My uncle brings me there and he buys ice cream if it’s sunny.He brings my  cousins Tara and Tom.

I love Cross beach.

BY AVA  ❤️❤️❤️

oooOOOooo

Blacksod Bay is really cool and a great place to visit because there are fabulous beaches there: Elly Bay, Mullahroe are the most popular.

There are also some impressive lighthouses there too: Blacksod, BlackRock and Eagle Island,

There is massive rock there. The rock is a small island that us 365 m long and 30 m wide and is called Blackroc. In the middle of the Rock is the lighthouse. There always used to be a light house keeper in the light house but now, all the lighthouses are all automatic.

Sometimes the sea can get very rough in Blacksod Bay but it’s still a brilliant place.🌊🌞

By Laoise

oooOOOooo

Our area

I really like what we locally call “Skipper’s road” because it’s really peaceful and perfect. Skipper’s Road is near my house and near to my school.

I love this place because I can hear the waves crashing against the cliffs. I love being beside the sea. If I could, I would live on a beach.There is a lovely old pier that is nice to sit on, on a warm day.

It’s called Skipper’s road because there used to be a old man living in a old cottage that is still there. He used to make little boats and he used to be a skipper of a boat.

By Liam